SA Corporate & SME Telecoms Market Sizing & Forecast
Telecommunication and IT companies need to establish themselves in leadership positions in growth sectors in order to stay ahead in their market sector. The focus of this research is on telecommunication spending and usage of the corporate, midmarket and SME markets in South Africa.
Study focus areas and objectives
This study provides an overview analysis of the corporate, midmarket and SME telecommunication market including sizing, segmentation and forecasts from 2015-2020.
The SA Corporate and SME Telecoms Market Sizing and Forecast research focuses on the business telecommunication spend. The PowerPoint publication and the Excel workbook include:
- Telecommunication services (mobile spend, fixed voice, internet access and other data services), expenditure breakdowns and forecasts, segmented further by;
- Company size category (the corporate market which includes spend of companies with more than 200 employees: and the midmarket/SMEs, which includes companies with less than 200 employees). Each of these categories is also further segmented into finer company size categories.
Quantitative analysis and forecasts
The SA Corporate and SME Telecoms Market Sizing and Forecast research provides a breakdown of the telecoms market into:
- Number of corporate, midmarket and SME organisations per customer segment, with more detailed segmentation by company size and vertical sector.
- Growth segments – from which segments of the market will the biggest spending growth come in the future?
- Telecommunication spend and forecast analysis by customer segment (company size bracket) and telecoms service category (mobile spend, fixed voice, internet access and other data services).
The research is based on a holistic model of the composition of the corporate, midmarket and SME telecommunication end-user sector, and their spending patterns, based on primary research inputs:
- Profile of the corporate, midmarket and SME telecommunication buying community from BMI-T databases and other secondary sources
- Input from business end user surveys conducted by BMI-T
- Statistical analysis by senior BMI-T analysts
The team for this research includes Brian Neilson (BMI-T Research Director), Penny Smith, and Clinton Jacobs. This team has extensive sector experience in this field, having conducted these studies annually for the past 8 years.
Deliverables and format
The outcomes of the research and analysis will be documented in a rich PowerPoint document with supporting Excel tables. The PowerPoint document will contain charts, and will be detailed enough to provide all the qualitative insights and interpretation, including market sizing and forecasting.
BMI-T will also provide a workshop/presentation in the Gauteng region, while reserving its option to combine this topic with other published topics.
For further information and details on how to subscribe to this syndicated research please contact Anita Matthews on 011 540 8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.