SA IT Services Market Forecast & Analysis
The study provides a sizing and segmentation of the IT services market in South Africa at a multi-dimensional and strategic level.
The research is focused on the following IT services categories: deploy and support, IT education and training, system integration, custom application development, outsourcing, and IS consulting services. The study also ranks the top ten IT services providers by their 2014 revenue, and includes a profile of their IT services portfolio and their presence in individual vertical markets. The IT services market is also segmented based on individual vertical industry segments.
The research covers:
- The significant global and local trends shaping the IT services and business markets
- Market spend in 2015 and forecast spend to 2020
- Spend on IT services categorised according to vertical markets
- An attempt will be made to identify the rising stars in the SA IT services industry.
Research methodology and market segmentation
The study will be based on a combination of customer and vendor survey techniques. The taxonomy consists of two dimensions. The horizontal dimension is the IT engagement cycle (consulting, project, operational, outsource) and the vertical dimension is the IT component stack. When put together in a matrix, one has the ability to map any IT service to a component in the IT stack.
IT engagement cycle
Key questions answered
- What is the size of the IT services market in South Africa?
- Who are the key players in the various IT services markets?
- What will the future market and industry structure look like?
The study is led by Clinton Jacobs (Senior IT Sector Analyst). The BMI-T team has extensive sector experience in this field, having conducted multiple studies related to both IT services in South Africa and the nature of business customers and related IT markets and industry developments.
Deliverables and format
- PDF Power Point format & The BMI-T Big Deals Register
- Clients are also entitled to a presentation/workshop in Johannesburg (may be combined with other topics at BMI-T's discretion).
For further information and details on how to subscribe to this syndicated research please contact Anita Matthews on 011 540 8000 or email@example.com.